Friday, December 3, 2010

Joyful moment in prepare photo book design

Last night when I in preparing design a photo book for my kids with PIXAJOY Editor (Free Photo Book Design software), my eldest son come in front my laptop to see me design photo book. He felt interest when I start adding scrapbook in the design. He start asking me:

"Dad, I like cat, can you change my head style to cat."

"Sure". I drag a frame with Cat head in his picture and said "Son, now you're become Cat. You like it. haha".

"Haha, It's funny. Dad, Can you add a ribbon to youngest brother head?"

"Sure". Again, I drag a ribbon to my youngest son head.

"Haha Son, youngest brother look like a girl after adding the ribbon. Let me add one for you also. haha".

"Haha." My son laugh.

"Dad, the Bees is cute. Can you add here?"

"I like aeroplane, can you add into the picture also."

My son continue asking me to add this add that. I do it for him. So fun to see him contribute idea in design the photo book. I like design photo book. It is different with traditional photo album where you can add your own favorite design. It is joyful when you design with your family members.



Hope you enjoy the process of design your photo book too.

No comments:

Post a Comment